Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Enchanted Home's Enchanting Bourguinon!


Last night I attempted the beautiful "Beef Bourguinon" recipe from "The Enchanted Home" and it was wonderful and my family devoured it! 


Some of the ingredients .... including potatoes and fresh thyme.....


                          ...... and fresh mushrooms ......


Cooking up a storm.....




Lighting the match over the dish was fun...


bubbling away.....


the melted butter and flour mixed together ....


Dinner is served .....


I served my beef with a creamy mash potato with a sprig of rosemary to garnish .... also a beautiful fresh green salad of cos with shaved parmesan and balsamic ... and little vine ripened grape tomatoes


Thank-you so much to "The Enchanted Home" for this beautiful recipe .... go to Tina's beautiful blog http://www.theenchantedhome.blogspot.com/
for a real treat!
 photo signature-29_zps152a2019.png

11 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

A TABLE ! LE DINER EST SERVI!!! WOW....I make this dish EVERY CHRISTMAS and isn't it FUN to prepare? Good morning beautiful M. A.! I can see that your chateau is plentiful and brimming with love! What do you have planned for FEBRUARY? May it all be sprinkled with joy my sweet! BISOUS, Anita

Hamptontoes said...

I'm going to make this dish this week! I read it on the enchanted home's blog and it sounds like something my family would love. Thanks for sharing your experience.

A Perfect Gray said...

looks fantastic!

The enchanted home said...

Thanks so much for making it..and so glad you enjoyed it. My your presentation was gorgeous! (my hubby would be jealous) LOL...and thanks for mentioning me. So glad we have become "friends", Have a wonderful Sunday.

Carole Poirot said...

That looks very inviting - yum. Wishing you a great week ahead. Love from London xo

designchic said...

What a gorgeous dinner...wish I had been sitting at your table last night!!

Lipstick Trucker said...

I just got home from North Carolina and I am starving. I am looking at your dinner and my tummy is growling...haha
Wow does that ever look yummy! I'm going to try and cook that one day soon.

Love Kelly

chateaudelille said...

That looks so yum but right now i have a new school and class so i am exhausted with little time to cook.Maybe in a few weeks. fiona

Natasha in Oz said...

That looks so delicious! Thank you for the link. I will definitely try this.

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Unknown said...

That looks devine and gives me a cooking inspiration! Thanks dear heart!
Hope you did get past the storm safely!
Thinking of you! Happy Sunday!

xoxo Victoria

The enchanted home said...

Wow looks SOOO good! I found this by chance looking for my own recipe lol. Going to make it tomorrow while we have a huge snow storm outside...hope all is well with you!! Thank you for this.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails